Within the action area of Skhid semistrategic group the terrorists committed attacks with:
- 122mm artillery systems, 120mm and 82mm mortars and large-caliber machine guns - near the village Lebedynske;
- 120mm, 82mm mortars, grenade launchers of various systems and small arms - near Avdiivka;
- hand-held anti-tank grenade launchers, large-caliber machine guns and small arms - near the Pisky village;
- heavy machine-gun grenade launchers, large-caliber machine guns and small arms - near the urban-type settlement of Talakivka;
- automatic stand-alone grenade launchers - near Pavlopil;
- anti-tank missile system and machine-gun anti-tank grenade launchers - Novosiolovka II.
Within the action area of Pivnich semistrategic group the terrorists committed attacks with 152mm artillery systems near Novotashkivsk.
"As a result of shelling, one Ukrainian soldier got wounded," the report reads.
Intelligence sources indicate four terrorists were destroyed and another two Russian terrorists were wounded.
The Joint Forces used weapons on call to retaliate the enemy’s provocations.