Within the action area of Skhid semistrategic group the terrorists committed attacks with:
- 82mm mortars, rifle-grenade launchers, large-caliber machine guns and small arms - near the village of Opytne;
- grenade launchers of various systems - near the village of Hnutovo;
- heavy anti-tank grenade launchers - in the area of Chermalyk;
- large-caliber machine guns - near Lebedynske.
Within the action area of Pivnich semistrategic group the terrorists committed attacks with:
- 122mm artillery systems, 120 and 82mm mortars, as well as anti-tank grenade launchers - near Krymske village.
- 120- and 82mm mortars, automatic machine-gun grenade launchers and large-caliber machine guns - in the area of Luhansk
- 120mm mortars, armed infantry fighting vehicles BMP-1, large-caliber machine guns and small arms - near the Novoaleksandrivka village;
- 82mm mortars - in the area of the settlement Novoluhanskyi;
- 82mm mortars, anti-tank and automatic machines of grenade launchers and large-caliber machine guns near Svitlodarsk.
The Joint Forces used weapons on call to retaliate the enemy’s provocations, leaving one terrorist destroyed and two- wounded.
After midnight, no attacks on the JFO positions have been recorded.
As previously reported, a meeting of the Security Subgroup of the Trilateral Contact Group on Donbas reached an agreement to declare a cease-fire from midnight March 8.