As reported, within the action area of Skhid semistrategic group the enemy committed two attacks at the JFO positions with
- 120- and 82-mm mortars, anti-tank grenade launchers and heavy machine guns - in the area of Vodiane;
- 120-mm mortars near Marinka;
Within the action area of Pivnich semistrategic group the terrorists committed another eight attacks with:
- 82-mm mortars and twice with ATGMs - near the village of Krymske;
- ATGMs near Novotoshkivske village;
- 82mm mortars near Zolote-4;
- 82-mm mortars and automatic grenade launchers near Novoluhansk village;
- grenade launchers near Luhanske;
The attacks left one Ukrainian soldier dead and two wounded, according to the report. The Joint Forces used weapons on call to retaliate the enemy’s provocations, three terrorists were annihilated and four were wounded.
After midnight, the shelling of the positions of the Ukrainian troops has not been registered.