According to the headquarters, in the area of responsibility of the operational-tactical group Skhid positions of the Ukrainian troops came under attack four times as the enemy used:
- 122mm artillery systems and 120mm mortars - in the vicinity of Lebedynske;
- 122mm artillery - near the village of Hnutove;
- 122 mm artillery systems and 120 mm mortars - in the area of the village of Vodiane;
- with small arms - near the village of Bohdanivka.
In the area of responsibility of the operational-tactical grouping Pivnich, the enemy fired five times on the positions of the Ukrainian forces:
- with 120mm mortars - near the settlement of Novoluhanske;
- with 120mm mortars and heavy machine guns - in the village of Katerynivka;
- twice with 152 and 122 mm artsystems, later with 122-mm artillery, heavy machine guns and small arms - near the village of Novotoshkivske;
- with 120mm mortars - near the village of Krymske.
No losses have been reported among Ukrainian defenders.
"Also, the Russian-occupying forces fired with 122mm artillery gun near Novoluhanske, spending nine shells, Russian terrorists damaged household buildings and a power line." There are no victims in the civilian population," the report said.
The Joint Forces units that came under fire used weapons on call to retaliate the enemy’s provocations.
Intelligence sources indicate two invader were eliminated, three were wounded on March 6. One piece of enemy’s military equipment was destroyed.
"The enemy fired a position of our troops in the area of responsibility of the operational-tactical grouping Pivnich with 82mm mortars near the village of Krymske. There are no losses among our defenders. Joint Forces keep control of the enemy on the contact line, while adhering to the terms of the ceasefire," said in the press center of the OOP.