As reported, in the area of responsibility of the operational-tactical group Vostok, the JFO positions were shelled with:
- tanks, 122 mm artillery systems, 120 mm mortars and anti-tank missile systems - in the area of the Lebedynske;
- twice from 120 mm mortars - near the village of Vodiane;
- 122 mm artillery systems - in the area of Shyrokyne;
- 82mm mortars and heavy machine guns - near the village of Pisky.
In the area of responsibility of the operational-tactical group Pivnich, the enemy used:
- 120 mm mortars - in the area of Zaitseve;
- 122mm artillery systems - in the area of Novotoshkivske;
- 82mm mortars - near the village of Krymske;
- small arms - near Stanytsia Luhanska.
The attacks left one Ukrainian soldier dead, according to the report.
The Joint Forces used weapons on call to retaliate the enemy’s provocations.
Intelligence sources indicate four invaders were eliminated, one was wounded on March 4.
According to updated data, the Russian occupation forces used mortars against Zaitseve and Novoluhanske villages. A residential house and outbuildings were partly damaged.
After midnight the enemy fired at the JFO positions in the area of responsibility of the Pivnich operational-tactical group with 82mm mortars in the area of Krymske village.
"No losses have been reported among our defenders. The Joint Forces keep control of the enemy on the contact line, following the conditions of the cease-fire," the report says.