As reported, within the action area of Skhid semistrategic group the enemy committed seven attacks at the JFO positions with:
- 120mm mortars, automatic grenade launchers and heavy machine guns - in the area of Lebedynske village;
- 120mm mortars - near Vodiane village;
- 120mm mortars, portable anti-tank systems and heavy machine guns - near the village of Shyrokyne;
- sniper rifles - in the area of Marinka.
Within the action area of Pivnich semistrategic group the terrorists committed six attacks with:
- 82mm mortars, IFV cannon and grenade launchers - near Novooleksandrivka;
- 120mm and 82 mm mortars, grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms - near the village of Khutir Vilnyi;
- 82mm mortars, ATGMs and heavy machine guns - in the area Katerynivka;
- 82mm mortars, portable anti-tank systems and heavy machine guns - near the village of Novotoshkivske.
The attacks left one Ukrainian soldier deadly wounded, according to the report. The Joint Forces used weapons on call to retaliate the enemy’s provocations.
Intelligence sources indicate one invader was eliminated, two were wounded on Feb. 20.