As reported, within the action area of Skhid semistrategic group the enemy committed six attacks at the JFO positions with:
- 122mm artillery - near the village of Lebedynske;
- 122mm artillery, 120mm mortars, man-portable anti-tank systems and heavy machine guns - in the area of Vodiane;
- man-portable anti-tank systems, heavy machine guns and small arms - near the village of Hnutove.
Within the action area of Pivnich semistrategic group the terrorists committed 11 attacks with
- 122mm artillery, 120 mm and 82mm mortars - near Novotoshkivske;
- 82mm mortars, ZU-23-2 anti-aircraft gun, heavy grenade launchers and heavy machine guns - near Zolote-4;
- 82mm mortars and ATGMs - near Novozvanivka;
- 82mm mortars and automatic grenade launchers - near the village of Katerynivka;
- 82mm mortars, IFV cannon and ATGMs near Luhanske.
The attacks left three Ukrainian soldier wounded, according to the report. The Joint Forces used weapons on call to retaliate the enemy’s provocations.
Intelligence sources indicate three invaders were eliminated, three were wounded on Feb. 19.
After midnight, the enemy committed one attack within the Pivnich semistrategic group action area, using 82mm mortars (15 rounds), ATGMs and heavy machine guns near Katerynivka.