As reported, within the action area of Skhid semistrategic group the enemy committed six attacks at the JFO positions with
- 122-mm artillery, anti-tank guided missiles and heavy machine guns - in the area of Lebedynske;
- 122-mm artillery and 120-mm mortars and anti-tank grenade launchers - near Vodiane village;
- IFV cannon and anti-tank grenade launchers - near the village of Opytne;
- with automatic grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms - around Pavlopil;
- with small arms - in the vicinity of of Marinka.
Within the action area of Pivnich semistrategic group the terrorists committed another six attacks with:
- 120- and 82-mm mortars, anti-tank grenade launchers and heavy machine guns - in the area of Katerynivka;
- 120- and 82-mm mortars - near Novotoshkivske;
- 82-mm mortars - near the village of Travneve;
- heavy machine guns - near Krymske.
The attacks left four Ukrainian soldier wounded, according to the report. The Joint Forces used weapons on call to retaliate the enemy’s provocations.
Intelligence sources indicate nine invaders were eliminated, one was captured on Feb. 18.
After midnight, the enemy committed three attacks with anti-tank grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms in the area of Hnutove (Skhid semistrategic group action area); with 82-mm mortars and anti-tank grenade launchers near Katerynivka (Pivnich semistrategic group action area).