"Within the action area of Skhid semistrategic group the enemy employed:
- 120-mm mortars and recoilless guns near Avdiivka;
- heavy machine guns and small arms near Opytne;
- 82-mm mortars near Hnutove;
- small arms near Krasnohorivka.
"Within the action area of Pivnich semistrategic group the terrorists opened fire against Ukraine strongholds with:
- 82-mm mortars, automatic grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms near Pivdenne;
- rocket-propelled grenades and small arms near Krymske;
- heavy machine guns near Staryi Aidar;
- heavy machine guns and small arms near Svitlodarsk.
"The Joint Forces suffered no losses," the message reads.
As reported, the Joint Forces used weapons on call to retaliate the enemy’s provocations.
Intelligence sources indicate one invader was eliminated, two wounded on Feb. 10.
Ukrainian military keep control of the enemy’s actions on the front line while adhering to the ceasefire, the JFO center reports.