"Within the action area of Skhid semistrategic group the enemy employed:
- 82-mm mortars and automatic grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms near Opytne;
- automatic grenade launchers near Pisky;
- various grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms twice near Hnutove;
- grenade launchers and small arms near Novomykhailivka.
"Within the action area of Pivnich semistrategic group the terrorists opened fire against Ukraine strongholds with:
- 82-mm mortars near Khutir Vilnyi;
- 82-mm mortars and automatic grenade launchers near Troitske;
- 82-mm mortars, various grenade launchers, heavy machine guns and small arms near Katerynivka;
- 82-mm mortars near Krymske.
"One Ukrainian soldier was wounded in action," the message reads.
As reported, the Joint Forces used weapons on call to retaliate the enemy’s provocations.
Intelligence sources indicate four invaders were eliminated, 11 heavily wounded on Feb. 5.
In the current day, no breach of the truce has been registered.
Ukrainian military keep control of the enemy’s actions on the front line while adhering to the ceasefire, the JFO center reports.