According to a statement posted on the website of the U.S. Department of the Treasury, three individuals and nine legal entities related to Russia's actions regarding the illegal annexation of Crimea and the occupation of Donbas were added to the sanctions list, Censor.NET reports citing Ukrinform.
Those hit by the U.S. sanctions are Oleksandr Basov, a native of Ukraine who is one of the leaders of the so-called "LPR Ministry of State Security," Andrii Sushko, a resident of Crimea born in 1974, and Volodymyr Zarytskyi, a native of Ukraine born in 1948.
The list of legal entities which the new restrictions are applied against includes:
- Joint-Stock Company Ai-Petri Sanatorium;
- Joint-Stock Company Diulber Sanatorium;
- Joint-Stock Company Miskhor Sanatorium;
- Joint-Stock Company KrymTeploElektroTsentral;
- Garant-SV Limited Liability Company;
- Management Company for Infrastructure Projects;
- LLC Southern Project;
- "Ministry of State Security" of the so-called "Luhansk People's Republic";
- Mriya Resort & Spa.